Internet Lawyers: Are Website Hosts Responsible For Defamatory Comments Posted On Their Websites?
Once something defamatory is published against you or against your company, website operators become a crucial point of call in the search for who may be responsible for the original publication of the defamatory material, and also key to getting the article or site removed. There is therefore a very powerful argument to conclude that every website operator that has received a…..Read Full Blog on Internet Lawyer‘s Internet Law Experts Solicitors website
via Internet Lawyers: Are Website Hosts Responsible For Defamatory Comments Posted On Their Websites? | Internet Law.
- Defamation and blogging (signposts02.wordpress.com)
- Google must act on libellous postings, court rules (telegraph.co.uk)
- Online defamation Crisis Management (defamationagainstacompany.co.uk)
- Defamation against a company – Can a company sue the defamer for damages? (defamationagainstacompany.co.uk)
- Defamation against a company continued(defamationagainstacompany.co.uk)