Say you’ve been dragged through the mud on the internet. Your reputation is being assaulted with vicious lies, and you don’t even know who’s telling them.
The situation is urgent, but what should you do?
You do a little research but find conflicting advice: Hire an SEO expert! Hire a PR consultant! Talk to someone experienced in e-commerce sales! Get yourself a lawyer!
But whose advice should you follow? And how much is this going to cost you?
Finally, there is a straight answer to these questions !!!
You find the answers in a centre where you can learn, understand and balance all the different issues that affect the management of your organisation’s internet reputation and where you can find case studies, support and plenty of valuable advice on managing your presence on the internet.
Please be my guest at the Internet Law Centre.
Yair Cohen, defamation lawyer
- Internet Defamation. What does a Modern Internet Defamation Lawyer Do?(internetlawexpert.co.uk)
- Internet defamation risk management (defamationlawyer.co.uk)
- Should you respond to defamatory web posts? (defamationlawyer.co.uk)
- Defamation Lawyer on Websites’ Haven (yaircohenuk.com)
- Internet Law Experts: One Very Effective Way to Deal with Defamation on a Complaint Website. (yaircohenuk.com)
- Social Media and Networks Give Rise to Internet Law Specialty(hispanicbusiness.com)
- Online Reputation Attacks by Former Employees: Important Guidance by Defamation Lawyer Yair Cohen (yaircohenuk.com)